The Platteville Golf & Country Club is a member equity golf club with a beautiful 18-hole course. We offer Family to Junior Memberships along with a Business Membership Program for a local business partners.
- Unlimited Golf with no green fees
- Access to Leagues
- Tournaments (fun and serious)
- Preferred Tee Times (reservations)
- Reciprocity (play area courses for the cost of a power cart)
- USGA Handicap Services (maintain a handicap) for an additional fee
- Practice Green/Putting Green
- Family $1,215 **
- Couples $1,090 **
- Single $870 **
- Junior $275
- College $350
- Business $685
* Youth, 9 and under, may play with their parents without any additional membership fee.
**Requires purchase of share of stock
This entitles the member to full golfing participation in all events sponsored by the Club during the calendar year. All DEPENDENT children THRU AGE 21, may play under the family membership and children meeting age requirements are entitled to participate in the Junior Program.
A complete package of golf for the individual golfer.
This entitles the member to full golfing in all events sponsored by the Club during the calendar year. A couples membership is open to two people living together.
Designed for college students who are full time students, the membership does not require payment for assessment or stock.
At the Platteville Golf and Country Club we are passionate about expanding the game especially as it comes to youth involvement. Our Board of Directors has reviewed the junior rates at a number of golf courses in the immediate area and our junior rates are amongst the lowest in the area, something we are very proud of.
Platteville Golf & Country Club junior rates are listed below:
- Junior Membership – $275.00 (ages 17 and younger, or still enrolled in High School)
- Regular daily fee rates are noted on our Rates page (including cart fees)
The Platteville Golf and Country Club has the perfect membership program designed exclusively for our local business partners. The Business Membership includes (20) 18-hole rounds of golf with cart OR can be used as (40) 9-hole rounds of golf with cart. Use membership to spiff employees, say “thank you” to clients, keep “Top-of-Mind” with hot prospects, or just use as you please.
The Business membership can be used at any time with a scheduled tee time. Not allowed for tournaments or during special events/outings. Cost is $680 plus tax.
- Trail Fees $200
- Shed Rental $200
- Electricity $70
- Owners Shed Tax $100
- WSGA Handicapping $25
(ALL DUES ADD 5.5% WISCONSIN SALES TAX CHARGED ON AMOUNTS). All dues must be paid in full by April 1, 2017 to begin play. A payment plan with 3 payments (April, May and July 1) can be approved. All memberships paid in full by January 31 will receive 2 guest passes for 18 holes.
Reciprocal Play Program
Baraboo Country Club
Barneveld – Deer Valley Golf Course
Brodhead – Decatur Lake Golf Course
Cuba City – Cole Acres Golf Course
Darlington Country Club
Dodgeville – Dodge Point Country Club
Edgerton Towne Country Club
Fennimore – Hickory Grove Golf Course
Galena, IL – Eagle Ridge Golf Courses
Galena Golf Club
Lancaster Country Club
Lena, IL –Wolf Hollow Golf Course
Monroe Country Club
New Glarus –Edelweiss Chalet Country Club
Peosta, IA –Timberline Golf Course
Prairie du Chien Country Club
Prairie du Sac – Lake Wisconsin Country Club
Reedsburg Country Club
Viroqua Hills Golf Course
All have joined together to offer their respective members a reciprocal play program. The goal of the program is to offer the members a place to play when their own course has an outing and is unavailable. The rules are as follows:
- Golf shop staff must make your reservations (up to one week in advance). You may play each course three times per year, and you must rent a power cart. Discounted green fee rates apply. (Juniors excluded from most courses).
- Each Course has certain restrictions; details are available in the golf shop.