The Kitchen Manager/Cook is responsible for kitchen operations: menu planning, food ordering, grocery shopping (as needed) supervision of kitchen staff, hiring kitchen staff. The Kitchen Manager is also a hands on position assisting with prep and cooking meals.
Responsibilities and Duties
Plan menu, order food, and keep kitchen and facility clean.
Track inventory and report monthly to Board of Directors.
Schedule employees and process time sheets.
Help plan event meals or parties.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience as a cook (management experience a plus)
• -Working knowledge of various computer programs (MS Office, Restaurant Management Software, POS)
• Social Media experience a plus
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Ability to multi-task
• Communication and the ability to work with a team
• Up-to-date with food and beverage trends and best practices
• Guest-oriented and service-minded
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Culinary School Diploma or a degree in a food service management area a plus
If you are interested, please email your resume and 3 references to: email@example.com